Nigerian aAlade narrowly escaped death in London in the early hours of Friday. The MAMA award winner who is in Wembley for her show which starts tonight, shocked many fans when she took to her Instagram page today to talk about about the fire outbreak she and her team narrowly escaped, confirming no body was hurt.
Her post read with the photo above , #3 things I grabbed when the fire alarm went off. I thought it was prank but I was frigging scared!!! I knew better than to start parking up my cloths!
I thought I was dreaming!!!! But I knew I had to leave immediately..
I de: to sha call if I needed to
2. My bible: cos I was so scared
3. My iconicinvanity: becos I wasn’t going to loose the most artistic and expensive piceces I have ever acquired or perform at Wembley tonight in anything less luxurious. We are fine now sha.”
Ads - Advertise Here