Home News Female UNILAG Student Electrocuted At Campus Hostel
Female UNILAG Student Electrocuted At Campus Hostel

Female UNILAG Student Electrocuted At Campus Hostel

0
0

image

A female University of Lagos student was electrocuted yesterday Sept. 8th after a high tension cable fell on her in front of the Sodeinde hall of residence in the campus.

According to reports, the young lady was immediately rushed to the Lagos state Teaching Hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.

Sad! May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

(0)


tags:

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close