She is a fans’ sweetheart everyday, she shows immense passion and talent on screen, she is an award-winning actress, she is Nse Ikpe Etim, and today is her birthday.
Here are a few things we thought you should know about her.
- Nse Ikpe Etim was born on October 21st, 1974 in Akwa Ibom State.
- She spent most of her early day up north with secondary schools in Jos and Ilorin.
- She is a graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Calabar, Calabar.
- Nse formerly had a stint in the banking sector as well as fashion before her foray into Nollywood.
- She has also worked as an On-Air Personality for Rhythm FM and Cool FM.
- Nse gained limelight with her roles in the films Reloaded and Mr And Mrs.
- The beautiful actress is married to childhood friend, Clifford Sule, a senior lecturer at Middlesex University in the UK. They both live in the UK.
- For her many superb characters on screen, Nse has seen victory at AMAA Awards, AMVCA, Best of Nollywood Awards, ZAFAA Awards, Eloy Awards, Nigerian Entertainment Awards, City People’s Awards and GIAMA Awards – mostly in the best actress categories.
- Nse enjoys writing, cooking, reading and playing scrabble.
- And finally, Nse is one of those girls that is into football. She is a die-hard Manchester United fan.
Culled from hitz.ng
Ads - Advertise Here