The shocking photos of the lady’s allergy was shared by her friend on Imgur, the online image sharing community and image host.
According to the Imgur user who goes by the name ‘thechosenginger’, her friend’s swollen and unrecognizable face were as a result of an allergic reaction to hair dye, adding that this wasn’t the handiwork of an unprofessional but a professional stylist at a salon.
“They have used that dye on her in the past, so it wasn’t expected”, she said. “Her new colour was done on Wednesday last week. By the next day, her scalp had started to get ‘super-itchy’. By Friday morning, her face looked like this. She says she’s never colouring her hair again”.
Ads - Advertise Here