Home Entertainment Gists FINAL YEAR STUDENT DIES OF COOKING GAS EXPLOSION
FINAL YEAR STUDENT DIES OF COOKING GAS EXPLOSION

FINAL YEAR STUDENT DIES OF COOKING GAS EXPLOSION

4
0

UNIZIK-gate-e1441745541362

A final student,Veronica Ezeh Chioma, of the Department of Biochemistry of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra State reported died of cooking gas explosion last week in her hostel.

13129848_628189570679817_1696374709_n

(4)

Facebook Comments

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *